Optimization method is quite sensitive to engineering application to deliver the ultimate in lightweight and innovation design. ShareFEA provides optimization consulting for Automotive, Aerospace and Mechanical industries with experts from ShareFEA and VR&D.
Optimization can be involved in the whole phase of product design. Typical optimization methods include Topology, Shape, Sizing, Topography, Topometry and Free Form. ShareFEA has rich experience on the use of those optimization methods for structural development. Through optimization, engineers make proposals f how to modify a part to meet design requirements on weight, stress, reliability in shorter design cycles. VR&D’s GENESIS and VisualDOC software can help to achieve your goals.
· Topology, shape, sizing, topometry, topography optimization
· Lightweight design or weight reduction design
· Composite optimization
· BIW design
· Component optimization
· Nonlinear optimization (eg. Topology) coupling with LS-DYNA
Multidisciplinary Design Optimization
· Design of Experiment (DOE)
· Metamodel or Surrogate Modeling
· Multidisciplinary design optimization
· Robust design
· Reliability based design optimization
· Uncertainty optimization